Wednesday, 22 July 2026

I will speak but My people will not listen because they are distracted. Word Received 28.4.2026

  I will speak but My people will not listen because they are distracted with their own affairs. They have become as fat and lazy, filled with the richness of My Word, but unwilling to do anything about it. They have become spectators in life, watching others accomplishments and wishing they could do the same without any effort of their part.

They do not see behind the scenes of hard work and discipline, and expect blessing and favor to arrive at their doorstep unannounced. They are quick to judge Me when it does not happen, and decide to dial back their trust in Me. Each time something does not go their way, they step back away from the threshold of My promises, so they never see the fulfilment of what they have asked for.

They are lazy and stubborn in the Spirit, refusing to go where I would lead them until I present them with a different plan of their liking. Their hearts are hardened towards others, and they no longer see the suffering that is around them. This should not be so, and I long for My children to behave in a different way before Me.

I long for them to be eager to accept My request and delight to fulfill it. To listen to My voice as their greatest pleasure, and delight to do My will. Then they would see the fulfilment of their true hearts desires and more, as they labor with Me in My Kingdom for My purposes alone. 

They will be satisfied and want for nothing, with joy in their hearts and praise on their lips. I will fill them with the finest of wheat, and with honey from the rock I will truly satisfy them. They will be My people and I will be their God, and we will rejoice together to see these days and the outworking of them.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

God's desire is that the fulness of what He has for those who love Him and obey His Word is truly known.