Wednesday 14 August 2024

Do not despair for I am with you. Word Received 8.8.2024

 Do not despair for I am with you. Do not be downcast but know that I am there. I will not let the darkness overwhelm you or extinguish the fire that I have put inside you. Gather together with others whose flames are shining brightly and you will be made stronger. Iron does indeed sharpen iron and My people need to be among those who truly love and know Me and who walk in My purposes for their lives. Do not be ungrateful for the blessings you receive even if they appear commonplace to you. My sustaining power is over My people in this time of great darkness so that they are not overwhelmed. Be diligent to read My Word and do not let the enemy steal, kill and destroy in that area of your life. My Word is life to you and nourishment to your soul. You cannot remain strong without it so do not let other things crowd out your time with Me. Give Me the first fruits and everything else will be added to you that is needed for this journey. My faithfulness shall prevail in this day even when many depart from following Me. Many will be saved and delivered from the powers of darkness and those who love Me will rejoice to see it.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

This is an encouragement from the Lord about the importance of His Word for our lives.

susannamay said...

Thank You God for Your Word and encouragement through it.