Clear your hearts and cleanse your minds for I am coming to purify My people, and enable them to walk before Me in holiness. I will establish their hearts to be focused on Me, and not distracted with the things of this world that would suck them dry.
Rivers of living water will be established within them, and they will rejoice in Me as their greatest treasure. They will rejoice with others who know Me, and their joy will be full as they learn to respond in obedience to Me without hesitation or delay. They will rejoice and be glad, and their hands will be busy helping others and fulfilling the needs they see in the Kingdom.
Their heart posture will be correct so they are not burdened unduly with things I have not asked them to bear, and they will sing with delight as My goodness manifests around them and in their midst. I will be faithful to the promises in My Word, and each one will come to pass at the appointed time and in due season.
Those who love Me and know My Word will do the great exploits contained therein, and they will see miracles manifest before them daily. This is the season of grace that comes before the end of all things on this Earth, so do not delay to step into it, and into all I have for you, says the Lord.
1 comment:
Let us not miss anything God has for us in this season of grace.
Post a Comment