Thursday, 30 July 2026

Listen to Me, My people, and do what I say. Word Received 14.6.2026

  Listen to Me, My people, and do what I say. Then your joy will be great, and you will have increased favor with those around you. You will see doors open as you knock and you will truly ask and receive. I will hold nothing back from My hand of blessing if it is according to My purposes for your lives.

You will become rich in the economy of My Kingdom, and shall not want for anything else. Do not chase after the treasures of this world for they are fleeting shadows that will disappear as soon as your hand grasps them. Seek first My Kingdom, and all your needs will be given to you.

Do not chase after fame or fortune, but after that which lasts into eternal life. I have treasures for you that you do not understand and cannot comprehend, but know they are waiting for you as you lay hold of My plans. This is not the season to chase after frivolous satisfactions or temporary gains.

Seek that which is eternal, and that which will be of use in the time to come. Understand My Word and My message to you therein. It is one of hope for now and for the future. Stand on it for you will surely need My promises to you in the days to come.  

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

God's economy is so different to the ways of the world.