Sunday, 2 August 2026

Be at peace in the midst of turmoil. Word Received 14.6.2026

 Be at peace in the midst of turmoil. Be at rest knowing I am with you at all times. Do not be overwhelmed by this season of chaos and anguish on the Earth. Be at peace knowing that I hold all things, and that I hold you in My hands. You are not alone, and I will never leave you alone.

I will not depart from your presence, or cause you to face all these things by yourself. My love for you will make you strong to reach out with My love to others, so that those around you can also understand My great love for them. 

I want My people to be My messengers in these days and not to keep silent, even in the face of growing opposition and encroaching persecution. Keep speaking and keep loving for many are desperate to hear the good news you carry in your hearts, and they need others to help them find their way to Me.

The thick darkness blanketing the Earth has made it more difficult for people to hear and see the truth, but by the power of My Holy Spirit it is still possible for them to be saved from their eternal destination of darkness and loss.

To be in My presence for eternity is the fullness of joy, and to be separated from My presence is hell itself. Speak to people while there is still time for them to make the choice to change their destination. It matters so much more in this life and in the life to come than many realize or can even comprehend.

Trust Me that My Word is true, and that I cannot lie about these future things. Take heart and take courage as you reach out to those around you in My Name, and see My purposes unfold in all your lives.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

God's Word tells us about future events. It is a great comfort knowing His promise to always be with us.