Thursday, 13 August 2026

Be quiet in My presence and hear what My Holy Spirit would speak to you. Word Received 14.6.2026

 Be quiet in My presence and hear what My Holy Spirit would speak to you. You cannot hear Me over the clamor of your lives, so you need to come away to a quiet place to hear. You need to listen intentionally to what I would say to you, and respond to Me with diligence and in obedience. My voice is to be heeded and to be honored.

It is not a light thing to hear My Holy Spirit speaking to you. Do not make light of it in your own lives or in front of others. Cherish what I say to you as a loving parent to a beloved child. I do not want you to live as orphans, but to embrace My will and purposes for your lives, knowing that I love you with an everlasting love.

Be at peace knowing My favor is towards you and I am not fickle with My blessing. I do not turn towards you and then away as if I were capricious. I am steadfast in all My ways, steadfast and to be trusted at all times. I am not a man that I should lie, nor like a son of man who changes his answer according to his mood.

I am constant as the stars that shine, and the faithful moon as a witness in the sky. I give you light by day and guidance by night. How much more will I lead and guide My people who are called by My Name, if they will but listen to My words and take heed of them. Trust Me this day and listen to what I say to you for in My words are the way to eternal life for all who would seek Me to find Me in these future days.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Let us give the precious Holy Spirit time and space to speak to us.