Friday, 28 August 2026

This is the time for divine favor and recompense. Word Received 14.6.2026

 This is the time for divine favor and recompense for those who have walked in obedience to My Word to their own detriment. They have been abused and persecuted for My Name's sake, and I will show Myself faithful to those who have given their lives to My service.

I will not repay them in kind for My ways are above your ways, but I will repay them with eternal treasures that are far more valuable to what is held dear on this Earth. I will set a plumbline in the lives of many of these ones, and I will readjust their position in My purposes.

Where things have seemed hard and difficult, I will release favor in ways that will surprise even those with the greatest faith. They have not yet seen all I will accomplish on behalf of My people, and I will set My hedge around them in a greater way, so that the trials of the enemy cannot continue to reach them.

I will refine them in My Holy fire, and burn up the dross of misunderstanding and disappointment that have caused a weight to settle in many hearts, and I will truly renew their strength according to the promises in My Word. 

These are the days of the nobodies in the eyes of the world becoming somebodies in My Kingdom. I am about to shift things around so that truly the first shall be last and the last first according to My purposes for these final days.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Lord will be faithful as He has promised.