See where My Spirit leads you and follow closely in My footsteps. Do not turn to the right or the left, but go straight ahead into My purposes. Do not delay to accomplish everything I have set before you, and every situation I have placed into your hands to bring change in My Name and for My glory.
Do not hesitate in any way to step into all I have for you. Step into it boldly and know My great joy filling your hearts and lives. My favor is towards you for blessing and not for harm, for I do not send calamity or harm in any way. Many of My people believe that which is false about Me, and they attribute to Me that which comes from the enemy's hand.
Do not be like them in this for it causes many to stumble, and many to turn away from Me when what they have hoped for does not come to pass. They think of Me as a fair weather god, and when things become hard they rely on their own resources that are sparse, and do not provide any relief from the storms that come along as part of life.
My desire is for My people to trust Me, and to rebuke the works of the enemy away from their lives, and the lives of those who turn to them for help in the season of their distress. Do not be slow to help others see the truth about their situations of distress and hardship, and turn many to Me with the good news of My salvation.
Turn many to Me and share in My great joy that those who are lost to Me have been found. Co-labor with Me in the harvest fields while there is still time, and in no way will you lose your reward in the time to come. Be assured I am faithful to My Word and to those who seek Me with a pure heart and an undefiled life. Let others know I am coming soon so that they too can prepare to meet with Me as their Savior and as their Lord.
1 comment:
Let us trust God that He is always good and always faithful.
Post a Comment