Saturday, 26 September 2026

I am coming with My winnowing fan to judge the nations of the Earth. Word Received 28.8.2026

 I am coming with My winnowing fan to judge the nations of the Earth. I am coming to tip evil out of its place, and to bring My Kingdom into hearts and lives that have yet not heard of Me in any way. This is the day of My Gospel going into all the world, and nothing shall stop its progress, and My truth once more sweeps away all lies that would try to resist it. I will be found by all those who seek Me.

 I will be again triumphant over all the works of the evil one. His forces of darkness are as nothing before Me. He cannot withstand My presence and power in any way, so do not fear what he can do to you. Fear Me and live under the shadow of My presence, and nothing can in any way harm you as you walk in My ways. You will lay down your lives for Me, but not until the correct and proper time of My choosing. The enemy will not have his way over you.

 I am your Lord, worship Me alone, and do not fear any man or spirit that would try to oppose you. Walk when the light is green and stop when it is red. You understand these things from the Earth. Learn them in the ways and leadings of My Spirit, and all that I have for you in these days will be yours according to your faith in Me and the trust you accord to Me. Believe Me when I speak to you and do not follow after your own desires. Then you will walk in safety, and you will see all that I have for you come to pass.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Let us learn to obey God's voice when He says 'stop' and when He says 'go'.