Saturday, 5 September 2026

This is the day the Lord has made. Word Received 14.6.2026

 This is the day the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it. Don't let the enemy steal your joy, or others' opinions rob you of the opportunities that are waiting for you. Step boldly into all I have for you, and rejoice in My goodness to you, and My manifest favor coming upon your lives.

Seek Me and find Me in these days. I long to be found by you, so your life can receive the blessing I always intended for it. I always meant for you to walk in it, but you have allowed lies to have a stronger voice in your lives, and you have allowed fear to rob you of so many things. 

Take back authority over your own lives where you have delegated it to others, and submit yourselves truly to Me for your benefit and blessing. Do not live with mediocre dreams or small ambitions. I have made the universe and all that is in it. Do you think My strength is too small to make a difference in your own life.

Do not let pride have its way in you, that you consider yourself self sufficient not needing My daily care. Look to Me constantly and know My love poured out. I do not want My peoples' lives to reflect those in the world around them, for then there is no testimony of My goodness and power.

Let your lives reflect My glory, and you will truly find yourselves alive in Me. Be bold to walk into all I have for you. Be bold and do not look back to how your life was before. Behold I am doing a new thing in your lives in this day, says the Lord who is to be honored and glorified above all else.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

For us to live life in all its fulness gives glory to God.