I will speak to you in the quiet place, and I will rejoice over you with My love. I will cause your love for Me to increase as in the former days when I was truly your delight, before the things of this life brought disquiet back into your soul, and you did not truly believe that I am for you and My love for you never fails.
Your life has changed so much over the years, and circumstances have caused your beliefs about Me to change. This should not be so for I am the same, today and forever. I do not change, and My great love for you is constant. You have allowed your circumstances to change your heart, and your love for Me has cooled, and disquiet has taken its place in your inner being.
You don't know if you can truly trust Me with all the areas of your life, so you divide yourself between Me and the world to your own detriment and dissatisfaction. You never feel truly alive, and you know there is so much more in My Kingdom, but you have lost the courage to step into My purposes for fear I will fail you, and My promises will turn out not to be true.
This is impossible for I am always faithful to My Word for those who would truly believe and receive My promises into their lives. Stop comparing Me with others and seek Me again. There is still time to alter the course of your life, and to navigate a new path with the leading of My Holy Spirit.
I love you and I want you to put your trust anew in Me in these days. This will change your life, and all who know you and love you will be blessed as they see My faithfulness to you and My promises come to pass.
1 comment:
We can put our trust fully in the Lord. He is faithful.
Post a Comment