Tuesday 2 July 2024

At the beginning of war draw your family close to Me. Word Received 19.6.2024

 At the beginning of war draw your family close to Me and let Your light shine in the darkness. The darkness will be afraid of the light within My loved ones for they will do great exploits to confound those who do not believe. Do not be slow to respond to My voice when I speak to you. Do not say to yourself that there is yet more time. Time has run its course and the end of things is now at hand. It will happen suddenly as when labor begins and the signs will be more obvious as they manifest around the Earth. Do not be drawn into temptation but fix your eyes on My Word so that you will not walk into sin. Do not be complacent but strive for righteousness. The battle is fierce but I have won the victory. Do not be slow to respond to Me but be diligent to walk on the path that I have shown you.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We need to stay close to the Lord whatever is happening around us.