Saturday 13 July 2024

Do not give up hope when you see others fall. Word Received 19.6.2024

 Do not give up hope when you see others fall. Know that I am holding you with My righteous right hand. You will not slip or stumble for I will hold you and take care of you. Do not cast Me away but cling to Me and seek Me. Many things will vie for your attention and you will feel that you do not have time to sit in My presence. Guard this above all else for in My presence you will find light and life. Do not think that the things of man are more important than the things of God. My Kingdom is the everlasting Kingdom which will have no end. Order your life around seeking Me and you will have time for everything you need to attain.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We are called to seek God's Kingdom first.