Monday 22 July 2024

Never let go of My promise to you. Word received 20.6.2024

 Never let go of My promise to you for My promise can never fail. I will hold you as you go through these trials for My Name sake. When you are hated it is not you they are hating but My Spirit within you. Do not return hate for hate but love and accept all that I bring to you. Love is the key to My life flowing through you. Do not let your hearts become hard. Worship Me in Spirit and in truth and I will protect your hearts. Do not be weary in doing good for there is so much that can be done in My Name if My people are willing in the day of My power being made manifest. Do not rejoice when others fail but weep with those that weep and rejoice with those who rejoice. You cannot know all things but I know all things and I will tell you what you need to know in these coming days.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Love is the key to God's life flowing through us.