Sunday 7 July 2024

Many will call on My Name in these coming days as fear grips the nations. Word Received 19.6.2024

 Many will call on My Name in these coming days as fear grips the nations. The help of man will be useless and people will realize they are living in the last times. Answer those who ask you what is happening and do not be shy to tell them the absolute truth about their condition and about the remedy. Those who are lost can find Me in these days but they need My people to help them understand what is happening. I will pour out My Spirit of revelation upon My people so they will know wisdom and gain discernment. Never leave My Word unread or unheeded. Do as My Word says and you will have life abundantly. Never give up hope, never remain silent. Answer those who ask and let them see My glory manifest in your lives.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I believe the Holy Spirit will help us know what to say and do.