Saturday 20 July 2024

There is a plague coming unlike anything that has been seen before. Word Received 13.7.2024

 There is a plague coming unlike anything that has been seen before. Genetic manipulation has created structures that the human body has not been exposed to. There will be terrible effects when it is released on the Earth and even those who have created it will be sorry they have done so. It will cause countless people to suffer and the fragile curtain of society will be torn and it will not withstand it. People will do anything to secure a cure but no amount of money and medicine will save them. I will be the only answer in these days of pain and anguish and many will indeed turn to Me and be saved. Do not doubt My desire to redeem this situation for those I love I will overshadow with My protection. Look to Me and be healed, trust in Me and you will be saved. Your life is in My hands and My hands are trustworthy to hold you in this time. Do not recoil in horror but step forward in faith. Do not fear this plague but fear and honor Me in these days, says the Lord of hosts, whose Name is holy and who is to be praised.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I pray the Lord does redeem this situation and that many will turn to Him.