Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Be at peace knowing I am with you. Word Received 14.6.2026

 Be at peace knowing I am with you, and I will never leave you or forsake you. You have been let down by others, but I will never let you down for I am faithful to My Word, and to all the promises found therein.

I will establish you securely in this season of rapid change, and you will rest on the stability of My eternal Word. I will go before you and prepare the places I have you to walk in, so that nothing can hinder you or cause you distress in any way. You will be established in My purposes, and you will greatly redeem the times you are living in.

 Many will be waiting to see what happens next, and they will miss the present moment for their lives. Do not be like this, but live every day to the full for that is My intention for you at all times. Be established in Me and be established in My great love for you.

Be settled in your spirit for all these things shall come to pass before the end of that which you know. I am coming soon, but many are still unaware of My presence. Be found in Me and you will redeem these days to the full for yourselves and all that you reach in My Name.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

God has so much for us now. Let us not miss any of His plans and purposes for our lives.