Saturday, 3 October 2026

Be brave. Be strong. Word Received 28.8.2026

 Be brave. Be strong. Know that I am with you, and I will never leave you or forsake you. Believe in Me and believe in My Word. I have already given you everything you need to walk in light and life. Be consistent in your walk with Me, and do not waver because of unbelief. Those who waver miss so much of what I have for them.

Do not be like them, but lay hold of all of My promises to you by faith. Walk in faith and not by sight, for the things you will begin to see on the Earth can cause your faith to falter. It can cause people to turn away from Me, because they will think I have abandoned mankind to the cruelty of the devil. 

They will not understand the greater picture, and will rail against Me publicly. Their moment of fame will be short lived, for they will sink in their own despair as they turn away from Me. The enemy will use these ones to discourage many others who do not read My Word for themselves, and rely on the teachings of mere men and women to sustain them.

Nothing will by any means sustain you other than My Word and My Holy Spirit in your lives. With these you will be unstoppable in the work of My Kingdom, and you will bring glory to Me in greater ways than ever before. Do not be afraid of this new season. Walk into it by faith and see everything I have for you unfold before your eyes in the coming days.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

God has promised He will not forsake us in the days of trial.