Sunday 18 July 2021

Be Not Afraid (Word Received 5.7.21)

Be not afraid to go the extra mile

for the blessing is in the journey

and you will find Me in the midst of it.

Be not afraid of the details

for I have My hand upon the details

to cause them to work out for your good.

Be not afraid of the leaving

for those you leave are safe in My care.

Be not afraid of the timing

for all life is in My hands

and I will lead you in My way.

Be not afraid of the enemy

for he is a defeated foe

and all things have been put under My feet.

Be not afraid of yourself

for My work in you is unfinished

and it will continue.

Be not afraid of loss

for eternity awaits.

Be not afraid of anything

for I am with you always. 

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Fear can effect all of us whatever our life circumstances. The Lord spoke this to me as I was preparing to leave loved ones to travel to the other side of the Earth. I wanted to share the encouragement contained in it.

storm said...

That's beautiful Sarah, just what I needed to hear