Saturday 12 February 2022

Word Received 18.1.2022 You cannot go where I have not gone before


You cannot go where I have not gone before and you cannot walk except in the power and anointing of My Holy Spirit. You cannot see My power manifest unless you trust Me more than you trust yourself. You cannot desire more of My kingdom until you have been faithful to My commands. You cannot have it both ways living in the world and living in My kingdom. The paths diverge too dramatically and you will be pulled apart in your inner being. You cannot serve two masters even if one of them is you. You must choose and having made your choice you must submit to the outworking of that choice. You cannot go where I have not been first for you walk in My footsteps. You do not create the way yourself but you follow Me. Do not be proud when you see mighty works done through you in My name for they are nothing to do with you and everything to do with Me. Do not think you have accomplished anything by your great faith for it is My power working through you that has accomplished these things. Do not strive for things you have to work for but receive the free gifts out of My hand and pass them on to others. That is your ministry to pass out My gifts to others and to enjoy seeing My goodness manifest in others’ lives. My favor is upon you in these days to do good on the Earth.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

This is a word for all of us to want to press into the manifestation of God's Kingdom and see His power change lives for good.