Saturday 5 February 2022

Word Received 18th January 2022 Have I not said what will come to pass on the Earth?

 

Have I not said what will come to pass on the Earth? Have I not made it clear? Do you still wonder about My plans and purposes? It is all in My Book. Everything you need to know. So be diligent readers of My Word and do not let anything rob you from spending time in My Word. You cannot do what you do not know, and you need to be sure it is My will and not someone else’s. My will is clear and My words are plain that none should be lost in My Father’s will. It is not My desire for any to perish so now is the time to reach out to those around you. It is always the time to love one another and to seek one another’s good. It is always the time to seek and save that which is lost. It is always the time to be diligent in prayer to push back the enemy’s plans and purposes over the nation. It is always the time to be with Me in the secret place so you can hear My heart for your own life and for others. It is always the time for My Kingdom to come and for My Father’s will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. It is always the time for My people to arise and do great exploits, to see healings, deliverance and blessing in the lives of many. It is that time now for there is not much of it left.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

This is the third of a sequence of prophetic words I received on the same day.

Kate said...

Thank you