Saturday 30 April 2022

Wait on Me. Word Received 29.4.2022

 Wait on Me and I will show you great and wonderful things from My Word. Do not be impatient to see the fulfilment of what I have promised for it will come in My perfect timing and perfect measure. For I am a good Father who delights to give good gifts to My children. The enemy has sown lies which many have believed and many walk in the fruit of what they believe. They do not possess their inheritance because they believe they have not attained to it. Your inheritance is a gift to be received not to be earned by hard labor. You cannot inherit the Kingdom by good works yet many still try thinking it will work for them. Humble yourself and receive My free gift of salvation and eternal life. Stubbornness will lead to the way of death. Surrender to My Holy Spirit will lead to life everlasting.  

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Let's ask the Holy Spirit to reveal what lies we have believed and how they hinder us from receiving.