Saturday 2 April 2022

You can enable others to find Me. Word Received 16.3.2022

You can enable others to find Me by your words and actions. You can also hinder others from finding Me by your words and actions. Be filled by My love so that your words will be saturated with My love and your actions will be manifested with My love. My love never grows cold and never runs out. My love never gives up on a person however far they have run from Me. Never give up on others for I will never give up on you. I will always be seeking you to pour My love into your life if you will receive it. I cannot reach your heart if you will not reach out to those around you with My love.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Please read this word a few times and ask the Holy Spirit what it means for you in your life.