Saturday 26 March 2022

Listen to My voice to know the way that you should go. Word Received 16.3.2022

 Listen to My voice to know the way that you should go. Be diligent to listen to Me every day so you do not wander from the path I have set for you. Do not declare you cannot do what I am asking you to do. I will empower you by My Holy Spirit to make a way for My will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Now is the time for the divine order of things to be established. For you to walk in My purposes as never before intimately in tune with the leading of My Holy Spirit. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish in a short space of time as I redeem the time for you. You cannot know everything ahead of time so you need to trust Me day by day even when you cannot see the end purpose of what I am calling you to do. Trust will be the currency of faith with which you can purchase everything you need. You will see extraordinary things in these days as you walk in total trust of Me. I am calling My people to trust Me in these days.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

This prophetic word has a phrase in it that is settling in my spirit. Trust will be the currency of faith.

Peter theobald said...

So much needed these days, yet often so difficult to live. Lord help me to put all of my trust in you. Thank you Sarah for your faithfulness in presenting these words. Love to you and Stu.