Saturday 12 March 2022

Go in the power of My Word and the authority of My Name. Word Received 15.2.2022

 Go in the power of My Word and the authority of My Name. Go and preach My Gospel and set the prisoners free. Go and proclaim My good news and see lives changed forever. Go and do not look back to what has been before. Do not settle for the blessing that has been for I am doing a new thing on the Earth and the former blessing will not be sufficient for what lies ahead. Receive My Holy Spirit in your lives and receive My grace for each and every day. Receive My instruction and My rebuke for I rebuke those I love and I bring back those who are wandering. Become alive to the voice of My Spirit and do not let other voices crowd Me out so you cannot hear My voice. Do not let your mind be so distracted that you miss opportunities to minister My grace. Do not think of yourself as insignificant for there is no one insignificant in My Body. All are needed and all have vital purpose to fulfil My will on the Earth. Never take for granted what I am giving you for its price is beyond anything you know.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I find this word so encouraging because the Lord is giving clear instructions of what we can do in this time.