Saturday 5 March 2022

Practice My presence and dwell in My sanctuary Word Received 15.2.2022

 

Practice My presence and dwell in My sanctuary. In the secret place find Me and I will deliver you from all your fears. Keep watch and warn others of what is coming on the Earth so they can prepare and turn to Me. I am at the door knocking on people’s hearts and many are beginning to turn towards Me and need you to help them find Me and understand My will for their lives. Watch and do not stop watching for you will see My purposes unfold on the Earth. The enemy will not win for all things are already placed under My feet and I have been given all authority. I give My authority to you to speak in My name and command situations to change and atmospheres to shift. You are already able to do more than you realize and you must step into the fullness of it by faith. Do not trust what you see with your eyes but trust My Word. Do not trust what others speak if it is not in accordance with My Word that does not change. Do not trust spiritual beings for many will fall into delusion. My Holy Spirit will lead and guide you according to My Word at all times and in all situations. You cannot know what will happen next but I will order your steps as you walk the path I have prepared for you.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

To spend time in God's presence is so vital in these days to stop us being overwhelmed by fear at what we are seeing on the Earth.