Saturday 19 March 2022

Cry aloud for your nation Word Received 15.2.2022

 Cry aloud for your nation and weep over it. Cry out to Me and I will hear you as you mourn for your nation. Righteousness has gone and rebellion against Me has taken its place. Pride has lifted up its head and rebuked Me to My face. There is no fear of God, no honor of My Name. My Name has been cast out and profaned and I have been rejected by those I created. I will visit this land with judgment and with blessing. I will cleanse it and righteousness will be restored. I will leave a remnant of those who love Me to teach My ways. I will not allow the enemy to prevail in this land.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I received this word concerning New Zealand but there are many nations around the world that are in the same spiritual condition.