Saturday 14 May 2022

Hurry and do not delay. Word Received 29.4.2022

 Hurry and do not delay. Be prepared and wait on Me. I will signal when it is time to move and when it is time to be still in My presence. You cannot do one without the other. There is so much to be done but you can never accomplish it in your own strength. You need Me to guide you and to make you complete so you can accomplish all I ask of you. You will be amazed at what you can do in My Name. As My disciples rejoiced so you will rejoice and be glad as you see My Kingdom come in so many lives. Do not delay but seek My face and you will receive your instructions. Then go and fulfil what I have called you to do.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We need to spend time in God's presence before we can fulfil His Will.