Saturday 28 May 2022

Go and tell those who will listen that I am coming soon. Word Received 22.5.2022

 Go and tell those who will listen that I am coming soon. Tell them to put things in order in their lives. Those they need to forgive call them to forgiveness, those they need to ask forgiveness of do it now. Do not put off till tomorrow what you can do today for you do not know when the end will come. Be prepared and be diligent to respond to My voice whether in the day time or in the night hours. Listen and respond for your response will be the difference in someone else's life. Do not be weary in doing good but press on towards the goal I have for you My beloved child.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The words "your response will be the difference in someone else's life" go deep into my heart.

Jo David said...

Hi Lovely.
I saw a vision of Jesus trying to urge a donkey to stand up and walk forward. He was kindly but firmly instructing the donkey to get up off its haunches. I watched for 10 or 15 minutes and it wasnt until someone else in the prayer team called for people to go and make a difference in people's lives that the donkey started to move. I was crying by that stage. When the donkey stood the burden was lifted off its back and it then carried a sign.... HOPE.