Saturday 4 June 2022

Go in My Name and proclaim My Word. Word Received 22.5.2022

 Go in My Name and proclaim My Word. My Word is truth and My Word has power. Do not underestimate the power of My Word to transform lives. You forget how I transformed your life by My Word so you doubt it can transform others. Remember how I changed you by My Word and you will be encouraged to share with others. My Word does not change and its power does not change. Read it and allow your spirit to be steeped in its truth. The world cannot know the truth but I have told you the truth and My Word cannot lie. Everything else will fail but My Word will be your place of refuge and strong tower from the storm that is coming on the Earth. You will not fear as others are consumed by terror and anguish at what they see. My Word will protect you and hold you in this time. Do not put your trust in anything else but trust My Word for it will not fail you.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We so easily forget what we have been saved from. The Lord is encouraging us to remember so we will want to tell others the good news.