Saturday 18 June 2022

Behold I am coming soon. Word Received 10.6.2022

 Behold I am coming soon. Do not believe people when they say My coming is delayed and it shall not be for many days. It shall come suddenly like a thief in the night when people are not aware and not prepared. Be ready and prepare yourself now. Remain with your face towards Me listening to My voice and obeying your command. Terror will consume those who have opposed Me and blasphemed My Name. Time is running out for people to turn to Me and be saved for when the door is finally shut it cannot be opened again. There is a window of opportunity to take if you are willing to reach out to many in My Name. It will cost you everything but it will be of eternal value in My sight and in My everlasting Kingdom. This Earth will pass away but My Kingdom will never pass away. Labor in My Kingdom and you will receive your reward. 

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I believe I heard the Lord say "Behold I am coming soon." I want to be ready and prepared.