Saturday 11 June 2022

The battle ground is moving from the celestial realm to the terrestrial realm. Word Received 22.5.2022

 The battle ground is moving from the celestial realm to the terrestrial realm. You will see the manifestation of warfare around the world. There will be cluster bombs of violence in unusual places and fear will rise in people because it will seem like nowhere is safe. You will be safe if you continually follow the leading of My Holy Spirit as I guide you with My eyes. As you listen to My voice you will have answers to those who are in despair and those whose hope has gone. Revive their hope by speaking of Me and My goodness will draw them to Myself. It is a time of light and darkness with nothing in-between. Stay in the light and put your trust firmly in Me.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I believe we are moving into a time of greater fulfillment of Biblical prophecy concerning the last days.

storm said...

This really spoke to me Sarah my heart has been overwhelmed with the weight of despair in people around me and in the world and violence. Thankyou for sharing