Saturday 25 June 2022

Never let the light go out of your life. Word Received 10.6.2022

 Never let the light go out of your life for then you will be blind and the darkness will consume you. Never let go of My Word for it will be the rock on which you stand in the days to come. Never let go of My grace for it will sustain you when all else is lost and there seems to be no hope. Never let go of My people for I am returning for My spotless Bride. Never let go of My promises for they shall all come to pass very soon. Never let fear rob you but stand steadfast in faith. My peace I leave with you and My peace shall be your portion as the storms rage on the Earth. Evil is being unleashed in a way not yet seen on the Earth and darkness is coming to its fruition. Nothing will be stable and nothing will be sure in all the things that are of the Earth. I will remain faithful in the midst of it says the Lord.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Jesus is the Light of the World