Wednesday 6 July 2022

Redeem the time. Word Received 10.6.2022

 Redeem the time. Redeem the hour. Redeem the minute. Redeem the second. Redeem the breaths that make up your life. Redeem your sleep and your dreams and consecrate yourself to the workings of My Holy Spirit in the night watches and the day hours. Redeem the time when you talk to people and let My praise be on your lips. Allow your life to be consumed in My presence and it will be a pleasing sacrifice to Me. Do not hunger and thirst after the way of the world for it is the way of death and no life is in it. Live for Me and I will establish your life into eternity. Nothing can separate you from My love so there is nothing to fear. Everything is possible as you are lead by My Holy Spirit to do exploits in My Name and for My Glory. Never give up for I am at the door.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We need to redeem the time and to glorify God in our lives.