Saturday 30 July 2022

Break off that which hinders you. Word Received 14.7.2022

 Break off that which hinders you and do not look back to see what was before. I am doing a completely new thing that cannot be compared with former times and will bring confusion to you if you try. Trust My Word above all things for My Word does not change and My promises do not change. I have spoken over New Zealand and I will bring those things to pass. Do not be hindered in your understanding of why some things must happen before the end. Trust Me and know that I am good. Do not believe any lies of the enemy that state otherwise. Trust My words and My precepts for they will empower you to make wise decisions that will bless many. This is the beginning of many being linked together by My Spirit so My Name will be glorified in this land. Lift up My Name and do not grow weary in doing good in My Kingdom.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We can trust God's Word to show us how to live in these days.