Saturday 16 July 2022

The Lord says to the nations your time is up to decide. Word Received 12.7.2022

 The Lord says to the nations your time is up to decide if you will be for Me or against Me. Your time is up to play both sides. You must choose between righteousness and depart from evil or be prepared to suffer the consequences of choosing what is not right in My sight. My Name has been dishonored among the nations but I am now raising up nations that will make the stand to honor Me and look to My laws and governances in regard to ruling. They will look to My precepts and put in place righteous laws that will bless people and not hinder them from knowing Me. This is the day of great decision for the nations of the Earth. Pray for your nation that they will say yes to Me.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Let us pray for our nation that they will say yes to the Lord.