Saturday 9 July 2022

Go where My Spirit tells you to go. Word Received 10.6.2022

 Go where My Spirit tells you to go and do not hold back from anything I tell you to do. Even things that seem impossible you will see accomplished with your own eyes and things that are inevitable I will overturn and change. Do not step into presumption but remain in the arena of faith and obedience and nothing can touch you. You will take extra-ordinary risks but they will seem incredibly easy because you know who I am. Walk by faith and not by sight for if you walk by sight you will sink under the waves. Walk on water in My Spirit and know the reality of My supernatural power working in your life for My Glory. You cannot imagine all that I have for you but take the first step towards it and I will meet you there My beloved child.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I love that the Lord asks us to take the first step towards what He has for us and He will meet us there. It is a precious promise indeed.