Saturday 6 August 2022

Revival fire will sweep through the land. Word Received 14.7.2022

 Revival fire will sweep through the land igniting hunger for My presence and a fresh openness to My power. Do not quench My Holy Spirit through self seeking but humble yourself under My hand and I will deliver and save many from the kingdom of darkness. Come to Me with an understanding of the times and be aware of the spirit of prophecy in your midst. I will always speak to My people first and then do what I have spoken. Do not despise prophecy but hold it close to your heart and pray in agreement with My will. See My plans as they unfold on the earth and worship Me only in these days.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

It is such a blessing that the Lord speaks to His people about what will come to pass.