Sunday 14 August 2022

Stop what you are doing and listen to what I want you to do. Word Received 14.7.2022

 Stop what you are doing and listen to what I want you to do. Your own plans and purposes have no lasting merit. My plans and My purposes have eternal value and will extend blessing continually. Do not slumber in your spirit but be diligent to read and memorize My Word for in it you will encounter abundant life that I have prepared ahead of time for you. Raise up your head and look to Me. Do not continue to be ashamed of your past for I have hidden it under My blood and I see it no more. Do not devalue yourself in My sight for you are precious and beloved. Do not believe the lies of the accuser for I have redeemed you and My redemption stands firm. It cannot be taken away by the enemy so trust in My promises and come close to Me. My Glory shall rest upon you as you open your heart more fully to Me.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Lord doesn't want us to be ashamed. He does want us to be fruitful in His Kingdom.