Sunday 21 August 2022

Deliver me from trials and tribulations. Word Received 14.7.2022

 Deliver me from trials and tribulations you say but what if they are the very best thing for you at this time. You will be missing My best for you if you reject everything that is hard for I teach you through circumstances and the lessons must be learnt if you are to move forward in the things of My Spirit. You must submit yourself to Me as your teacher and be willing to learn from Me even if you want to resist the way the lesson is manifesting. I know what is good for you and seeking of pleasure is not good. It numbs your mind and hardens your spirit against My purposes and plans for your life and for others. You cannot serve two masters and I will let you choose for your life. Choose My life and you will know satisfaction beyond anything pleasure has taken you to. Humble yourself and I will feed you with My Word to bring forth life in your innermost being.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We often avoid hard circumstances but we can grow so much through them.