Sunday 28 August 2022

Feed on My Word. Word Received 20.8.2022

Feed on My Word and you will be satisfied. Wait on Me and you will receive strength for your journey. As you wait on Me I will release the resources you need at the time you need them. Do not hoard My resources but open your hand to others and you will see supernatural provision. Do not look for your own blessing but seek how you can bless others. I will spotlight those who are doing this and many will see My goodness through their actions. Faith will release creativity and provide answers for the troubles that are coming on the Earth. My people will truly be My ambassadors and work wonders of provision for those around them. I will be glorified in your midst and many will seek My face and not only My hand. I will release supernatural provision to the hungry and I will do it through the power of My Word and My Holy Spirit. Do not fear famine but fear Me says the Lord.  

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Lord asks us not to fear the coming famine but to fear and honor Him and respond in faith to the leading of His Holy Spirit.