Saturday 15 October 2022

Don't follow the bad news. Word Received 15.10.2022

 Don't follow the bad news but follow My good news for you need to look on life not death. My death has made the way for you to have life in all its fulness so do not dwell on death. You will hinder the work of My Spirit if you dwell on the darkness in the Earth. Dwell in My presence and you will shine My light for all to see. Deep darkness is settling upon the Earth but My glory will arise above it so everyone can see My goodness and My kingdom. Do not feed on the darkness of what is happening but feed on My Word and you shall know abundant life in the days to come.

3 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Lord has prompted me to stop following bad news daily updates. He doesn't want us to be crushed by the weight of the darkness but instead to shine His light.

storm said...

So needed this thankyou Sarah

Peter theobald said...

Absolutely true. How often do we concentrate on the bad / hard times. He is with us through every circumstance. Bless you Sarah (and Stu).