Sunday 2 October 2022

Be bold in the proclamation of My Gospel. Word Received 21.9.2022

 Be bold in the proclamation of My Gospel and do not hold back from declaring My truth. Do not worry about upsetting or offending people because of the Gospel for it will come as a sword piercing peoples hearts and convicting them of sin and of judgment. Do not water down My Word for My Word is a hammer to break through the enemy's lies and you will need to use the full force of it in coming days. Do not grow weary in doing good for if you hold fast you will reap a reward more wonderful than you could ever imagine. This season will not last for a long time but it is critical that My Gospel is preached with boldness so that many can be saved from the coming judgment and be able to stand spotless before the throne of grace. Behold, I am coming soon says the Lord.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

It is so good that the Word of God is a hammer to break through the enemy's lies.

storm said...

Love this word this morning Sarah, bless you