Sunday 26 February 2023

A mighty sword is coming to strike the Earth. Word Received 19.2.2023

 A mighty sword is coming to strike the Earth to scatter My people but it will drive them into My hands. They shall not be afraid because I will surround them as a shield from the enemy who would attack them. My people will be purified by the persecution that is coming against them and they will rejoice with great joy seeing they are worthy to share in My sufferings. They will be bold as lions and nothing will stop My Word coming from their mouth. People who do not know Me will be amazed at what they see, for My people will not bow and submit to the enemy's schemes. They will be valiant and forthright and nothing will stop their testimony. My glory will be seen in their midst and many will be saved because of this onslaught of the enemy. Do not be surprised when it comes but rejoice and do not fear. Nothing can separate My people from My love. I will be glorified in your midst in these coming days so do not fear but trust in Me.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Lord redeems all things and His will and purposes prevail.

Unknown said...

Sarah ... blessed by this Word that has begun ... we are thanking Him for recognition of His unfathomable mercy and compassion driving the sifting into Him - for the sake of His Kingdom arriving. Joel 2:13-16 Put in the sickle / multitudes deciding / The Lord Roaring from Zion. God bless you both mightily x