Sunday 5 February 2023

Declare among the nations that the Lord reigns. Word Received 4.2.2023

 Declare among the nations that the Lord reigns. Declare His goodness and His mercy for His love endures forever. Declare the end to the enemy's plans for your life. Declare God's promises and stand on them for they cannot fail you. Everything created by man will fail but the Lord's Word stands strong forever. Trust in My Word and lean not on your understanding for the natural mind cannot understand the things that are about to come upon the Earth. Rest in My peace and do not fear. See I have told you these things before they come to pass in My Word so you do not need to be afraid. Trust Me and trust My words and you will stand secure in the coming days. 

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Word of God gives us assurance in these troubled times because we know He has seen what is to come.