Saturday 28 January 2023

I would speak a word to people but they will not hear. Word Received 29.1.2023

 I would speak a word to people but they will not hear. Their minds have become numb and their hearts have become cold because of the evil on the Earth. Let Me breathe life into you again as in the beginning and let Me pour the fire of My Holy Spirit on your life to burn away the dross. Judgment is coming on that which is evil so flee from it and hide under the shelter of My wings. I am your strong tower and fortress in these days of calamity that are coming on the Earth. You will be kept in the safe place as you honor Me and allow My Word to dwell in you richly. Nothing can stop what is coming but you can stand in the midst of it in the power of My Name.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The only safe place to be in the coming days is close to the Lord.