Sunday 22 January 2023

Do not desire the gifts only but desire My presence in your life. Word Received 22.1.2022

 Do not desire the gifts only but desire My presence in your life. Seek Me not for what I can give you but seek Me to abide with you and in you. Do not strive for the glory of man but allow My glory to be seen by all. These are the days of spiritual manifestation and the uncovering of things that have been kept secret. Do not hide anything in the darkness for all will be brought into the light and revealed for all to see. My purposes will stand as things of the world are washed away. Now is the time to stand and having done all to stand.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We need to seek God's presence to abide with Him.

Peter theobald said...

We certainly need to seek His presence. It is so easy to take the glory for that which He has done through us, but it must be resisted, and all the glory given to Him.