Sunday 8 January 2023

Be willing and be ready to accept the assignments of My Spirit. Word Received 31.12.2022

 Be willing and be ready to accept the assignments of My Spirit. For each one will be different and none are greater or lesser than others. All have their place and will bring glory to Me. Never go back on your word or commitment for those who are like Me walk in faithfulness with each other. My covenant with you stands for all time and the enemy cannot snatch you out of My hand. You are safe under the shadow of My wings and you are safe in the secret place of My counsel and My presence. My presence shall go with you and ahead of you to prepare places of favor for you to walk in and to accomplish much. My desire is for you to be blessed as you glorify My Name on the Earth. Do not be shy but be steadfast to the call I have placed on your life for nothing can stop it from coming to pass in My purposes and in My perfect timing.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

These words are such a wonderful assurance from the Lord.