Sunday 1 January 2023

The world will change beyond recognition in this coming year. Word Received 31.12.2022

 The world will change beyond recognition in this coming year. Familiar things you have taken for granted will no longer be available and you will find yourself in unfamiliar  territory unsure of what to do next. Read My Word for My Word does not change and you will be made secure through it in the turbulence now on the horizon. I cannot speak to you by My Spirit if you do not read My Word. My Word does not alter and what I say to you will be rooted in it. Do not seek experience for many will be led astray by supernatural phenomena. My Holy Spirit will move according to My Word for we are One. Reject the temptation to seek Me for My power only. My power will manifest in the lives of those who walk in obedience to My Word. Be faithful to administer My provision to others and to see My Kingdom come in many lives in the approaching days.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

God's Word will not change as everything around us does.