Sunday 25 December 2022

These are the days of My power being manifested on the Earth. Word Received 24.12.2022

 These are the days of My power being manifested on the Earth in a greater measure than ever before. People will be in no doubt of My existence and My great redeeming love for them. When great disasters strike be My hands to show My love. When the Earth trembles and peoples hearts fail for fear be My voice of comfort and hope. When there is nothing else to hold onto people will turn to Me and I want My Body to be ready to receive them and show them My love. You cannot wait to prepare later for these things will come quickly in their appointed times.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Our hearts need to connect with God's heart for all people. No one is beyond the reach of His love.

Jo David said...

Thankyou, Sarah. I knew the Lord had given you another prophetic word and was waiting with anticipation for you to upload it. My heart and spirit cries yes in agreement to every word.
God Bless you and yours. Jo David